Speedy’s Management Team, hereby represented by the company’s Executive Director, declares its QUALITY ASSURANCE POLICY, which has been communicated, understood, applied and maintained at all levels of the Organization.
SPEEDY’S QUALITY ASSURANCE POLICY IS LINKED TO THE VISION OF OUR MANAGEMENT TEAM ABOUT THE DEVELOPMENT OF THE ORGANIZATION WHEN PROVIDING COURIER AND LOGISTICAL SERVICES MEETING CLIENT REQUIREMENTS AND BALANCED SATISFACTION TO ALL OTHER INTERESTED PARTIES.
In order to fulfill the quality control policy, Speedy’s Management Team has established the following directions:
- To fulfill the requirements and meet the expectations of the clients, as well as, increasing the number of the loyal customer;
- To offer high quality services that meet the quality-price ratio;
- To meet clients’ needs through technical innovation;
- To maintain mutually beneficial relationship with its Suppliers and Partners;
- To provide a balance between the needs of all the parties of interest – clients, employees, shareholders, partners, and society
- Continue to expand its share in the logistics and couriers service market domestically and abroad
- To regularly train its employees in order to increase the level of qualification and motivation, and ownership of the performed work
- To develop and improve the skills of its employees;
- To develop the leadership skills of the management;
- To use efficiently the available resources;
- To increase the share of revenue used for re-investment;
- To constantly improve and maintain the efficiency of the integrated quality control system;
In order to achieve these results, Speedy has developed, integrated, and maintained a Quality control system in accordance ISO 9001:2008 international standard.
Speedy’s Management Team has established the conditions for strict adherence to the requirements of the System for quality assurance management within the Organization and for the active involvement of management and executive personnel in its development.
IN MY CAPACITY AS SPEEDY’S EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR, I DECLARE MY PERSONAL INVOLVEMENT AND RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE ANNOUNCED QUALITY ASSURANCE POLICY.