Delivery from/to Bulgaria to/from Romania and Greece with service 202 Express Balkans.
|weight (kg)||price (BGN)|
|documents up to 0.5 kg||8.13|
|up to 1 kg||8.13|
|up to 3 kg||9.41|
|up to 5 kg||14.43|
|up to 7 kg||18.19|
|up to 10 kg||22.56|
|up to 20 kg||29.46|
|above 20 kg||29.46 + 1.51 per kilogram above 20|
The prices include VAT and fuel surcharge.
Delivery time: 2 - 4 working days. The delivery time does not include the day of collection, weekends and public holidays. For some remote areas and islands in Greece, the delivery time might be extended to 5 working days.
All terms of delivery are indicative.
- Мaximum weight of one package is 50 kg.
- Maximum length (length of one of the sides of the package) is up to 175 cm.
- The heavier between volume and real weight of the parcel is charged (1 m³=200 kg).
- Multiple-packaged shipments of up to 10 packages per shipment can be sent to Romania, and for Greece it is possible to send only shipments of one package.
- Additional discount of 5% if the parcels are delivered to or received from Speedy office in Bulgaria.
- Additional discount of 5% is applied as well if the parcels are shipped to DPD offices/lockers in Romania for self-collection by recipients. The complete list of offices and lockers, their addresses and opening hours are available at https://www.dpdcollect.ro/officesmap/.
- Additional discount of 5% is applied as well if the parcels are shipped to offices/lockers in Greece for self-collection by recipients. The complete list of offices and lockers, their addresses and opening hours are available at https://services.speedy.bg/officesmap_v2/?src=sws&countryId=300.
Declared Value is applicable as an additional service with maximum value of the parcels from/to Bulgaria to/from Romania and Greece with service 202 Express Balkans up to 3000 BGN.
Collection requests for shipments from Romania and Greece to Bulgaria under Express Balkans are accepted and processed up to 15:00 Monday to Friday.
Collection requests received after 15:00 are considered as received on the following workday and are processed then. The address of the sender is
visited during regular working hours up to two days after the processing of the request (without fixed hour) and shipments are accepted only if the
sender has prepared the shipments for pickup and there are no differences between the requested number and the real number of shipments.
Packaging: The sender is responsible for the packaging of the parcel.Reliable and appropriate packaging is vital for the secure transportation of the parcel. General terms and conditions for packaging.