Each parcel to UK after Brexit must be mandatory accompanied with Commercial Invoice or Pro-Forma invoice in 3 copies issued from the sender to the recipient of the parcel with the following mandatory data:
- Invoice Number
- Date of invoice
- Consignee’s data – company name, address including zip code of the site and the country, contact person, phone and email (for individuals it is enough the consignee name)
- Sender’s data – company name, address including zip code of the site and the country, contact person, phone and email (for individuals it is enough the sender name)
- Full description of the content by items, quantity and their value as well as the currency (EUR, USD and etc.)
- EORI numbers:
- B2B parcels – EORI numbers of the sender from Bulgaria and of the receiver in UK
- B2C parcels – EORI number of the sender from Bulgaria
- C2C parcels – There is no need of EORI number neither of the sender neither of the receiver
The invoices must be 3 copies and it is mandatory to be placed outside of the parcel in plastic envelope for documents next to the envelope with the waybill.
For documentary parcels the sender is not obliged to providean invoice and for this content there is no additional duties and taxes. For all other parcels different than “Documents” there are taxes and duties under the UK Customs Legislation. All duties and taxes must be paid by the recipient within 10 days of the sending date of the parcel for which an email will be sent to the recipient as well. In terms of this it is mandatorythe email address of the recipient to be provided by the sender of the parcel in Speedy system. After all duties and taxes will be paid the parcel will be released and will be send for a last mile delivery to the destination depot in UK. This information must be filled in the invoice as well not only in SLD software. In case the duties and taxes are not paid within 10 days the parcel will be returned to the sender in Bulgaria under the same DPD label number.
The type of Incoterm for customs clearance of the parcels is DAP (Delivery At Place).
Forbidden for sending to UK are parcels with content gift/present, packed or unpacked food, liquids, alcohol, cigarettes and all the objects and substances from the list with forbidden contents published in the web site of Speedy.