SENDING A PARCEL THROUGH SPEEDY APS
To send a parcel from a Speedy APS you must have a prepared waybill. How is that done?
1. You must be a registered user in MySpeedy with correct data.
2. If you are a private person or a company without contractual agreement with Speedy JSC you must visit an office of Speedy at least once in order to have your personal data verified (verification of name and personal identification number on your ID card).
- Your parcel must be securely packaged and correspond to the requirements to be within 20 kg.
- Parcels sent through an APS after 18:00 in a workday or 14:00 in a half-work day are serviced on the next workday! The delivery deadline is calculated based on the date when the parcel was serviced.
- Parcels paid by the sender at the APS can be sent only using the service "Speedy Post".
STEP BY STEP MANUAL FOR SENDING A PARCEL TROUGH SPEEDY APS
Scan the parcel on the scanner.
Enter the number of the waybill.
N.B. By opening a larger compartment the prices of the service will change.
Speedy APS expects you again soon.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
1. I am experiencing software difficulties which do not allow me to send the shipment?
- If experiencing any difficulties sending a parcel please call 0 7001 7001
2. Can I send a shipment using the "Cash On Delivery" service?
- Cash On Delivery can be used when sending the parcel to an office or address according to the parameters of the COD service.
- If the parcel is sent from an APS to another APS the max value of the COD cannot exceed 200 BGN.
3. How do I get the "Cash On Delivery" amount when sending through an APS?
- If you are a legal entity or a company – the payment is done according to the terms of your contract with Speedy JSC.
- If you are a private person/private client – the payment is done in the nearest Speedy оffice (see APS Information).
- For additional information please call: 0 7001 7001.